How to take Previlli
We provide general instructions on the packaging on how to take Previlli, but the truth is that depending upon your unique circumstances, you may benefit from slightly varying your Previlli routine. Some suggestions include:
- Time of day: Some people benefit from taking Previlli with their first meal of the day. These are people whose digestive distress seems worse during the day, and may even manifest itself even before you eat for the day. Other people who wake up already feeling uncomfortable might benefit from taking the product right before they go to bed. While others may find that their digestive concerns are most manifest around eating their biggest meal of the day. For these folks, you might alternatively try taking Previlli right before or right after your main meal of the day.
Meal content: Previlli will certainly work hard to help minimize the negative impact of donuts in the morning or a supersized hamburger combo in the afternoon, but you are most likely to get the best results if you are also make healthy lifestyle choice, including eating a diet that is high in fiber and brightly colored fruits and vegetables. In some rare cases, people may take Previlli on without food on an empty stomach either first thing in the morning or right before bed.
- Other helpful tips:
- Stop eating after dinner or at least 3-4 hours before bed. You will sleep better and the same food eaten at 6pm will be less likely to be turned into fat and cholesterol than the same meal eaten at 11pm.
- Give your hard working digestive system a break by trying to eat in a 12 hour (or less) window every day. Just like the engine of your car wasn’t meant to be left on all day, our digestive engine was designed to be shut down for a certain amount of time everyday.
- Eat 8-10 servings of fruit and vegetables every day, more heavily weight towards vegetables, but either way- the dark green and brightly colored plants from nature are packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and gut healthy polyphenols.
- Get enough sleep. Your gut loves sleep. As the fastest renewing organ in the body, your gut really takes advantage of the time you sleep to repair and regenerate.
- Exercise: moving your body helps your gut on both a mechanical and cellular level.